- Good listener and communicator
- Loyal and reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Resilient, good sense of humour
- Good problem solver
- Fair and objective
- Able to empathise sensitively to others situations
- Positive outlook
- Family and friends; it is important for me to spend as much quality time as possible with my family and friends, in particular spending a lot of time with my mum, who I live with, along with our boxer dog Poppy, two cats Rafferty and Wilbur and 13 ducks!
- Knowing I have done my best in any situation, whether it be my job or personal life. It makes me happy to know that I have made a difference and been able to brighten up someone’s day and helped them have a positive outlook. It is really important to me that people are able to love and accept themselves and see the good in who they are and what they are able to achieve.
- Ensuring that I achieve my full potential and give myself opportunities to reach my future goals. I don’t want to look back and feel like I missed any opportunities because I was too scared to put myself forward.
- Being creative and expressing myself; I love to draw (although I’m not very good) write and have a passion for home décor!