What people appreciate about me
- Caring and supportive
- Good sense of humour and trustworthy
- Positive outlook
- Good listener and communicator
What matters to me
- I like to spend time with my family and friends. This is very important to me – especially with my mum, who I live with.
- I really love animals and I have a dog called Poppy who is a boxer, two cats Rafferty and Wilbur and 13 ducks.
- Being creative and expressing myself. I love to draw and write and have a passion for home decor.
- I dream of becoming an author of fiction for both adults and children.
- It makes me happy to know that I have made a difference and been able to brighten up someone’s day and help them have a positive outlook.