Welcome to the first of our monthly newsletters from Love2Care. We’re very excited about our newsletter as this is our chance to share good news with you as well as give you an opportunity to find out about activities and events you can enjoy in our community. Plus we’ll be including some useful resources for you to have at your fingertips for when you need them.
We want this newsletter to be a place of inspiration and information so please let us know if there are specific things you would like to see in it or if you have good news you’d like to share with us – we’d love that.
In this month’s newsletter we share the news about:
- Details of our Christmas Get Together planned for December 15th
- New members of the team who have joined us
- The promotion of Joanne Anson to Deputy Manager
- The introduction of the Love2Care Nail Cutting Service
- Focus on Health Matters with news of Healthwatch Torbay and Health Unlocked and enjoyable ways to exercise for health
- A new venue in the community for people to visit for activities
- A recipe to enjoy
Click on the image below to download the full newsletter for your reading pleasure.